Amatuer Hour

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good one PMS! Keep working on the sense of humor. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. Merry Christmas.

I was waiting for the mayhem guy to turn and say "hey I am a half drunk neighbor just trying to save a buck " and bam the tree wipes out the trailer .

never put two hands on the saw unless absolutely necessary... you can tell he's experienced by the way he controls the pendulum swing of the saw after the cut... wonder if he knows what a lanyard is.. probably does, just thinks they're for pusies..

Looks like any other arborist, just without all the gadgetry.

It also looks like he got the job done just fine.

I have never seen a professional cut like that. If thats how they cut where your from they have alot to learn. Thats what you call a HACK!

Running a mid size saw one handed is certainly a skill , I mean they are awkward cuts with a small saw forget about it with what he's running .

I have never seen a professional cut like that. If thats how they cut where your from they have alot to learn. Thats what you call a HACK!

Okay, first get over the professional crap.
Second, he cut those few limbs with one hand very quickly, he didn't #### around with 20 ropes and all that ****. The man got the job done, and I bet he did it faster and for less money than all you hoity toity "professionals". For all you know the man used to be a high climber in og timber. Some little poplar 50 feet of the ground is as exciting as feeling his way down the hallway to take a piss at night...

Dig?

Okay, first get over the professional crap.
Second, he cut those few limbs with one hand very quickly, he didn't #### around with 20 ropes and all that ****. The man got the job done, and I bet he did it faster and for less money than all you hoity toity "professionals". For all you know the man used to be a high climber in og timber. Some little poplar 50 feet of the ground is as exciting as feeling his way down the hallway to take a piss at night...

Dig?

The reason he was using a mid size saw up there is because he cant afford to buy a trim saw because he under cuts the pros. I would out climb and out cut that guy anyday and be doing it safely and with PPE. Im not wasting no more time with ya and the guy is probably dead from one handing a rear handle saw.

That's a baby saw jack. People like you make me glad to be a timber faller. And btw, I one hand a 660 now and then, but that's just because I can't afford a 200t. Not fiscally speaking...
"Dead from one handing a rear handle saw" you just don't realize how ignorant. Finally, Ppe is a state of mind far more than it is a bunch of brightly colored Kevlar clothing and 4 different ropes saving you from your fears.

That's a baby saw jack. People like you make me glad to be a timber faller. And btw, I one hand a 660 now and then, but that's just because I can't afford a 200t. Not fiscally speaking...
"Dead from one handing a rear handle saw" you just don't realize how ignorant. Finally, Ppe is a state of mind far more than it is a bunch of brightly colored Kevlar clothing and 4 different ropes saving you from your fears.

Oh god ... Now the ####s getting deep , he's a hack ! And one bad day away from A wheelchair , and if you can't see the need for PPE then maybe your mind is warped or you advocate hacks !

Back