An early start is key

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
sarahharness2024.jpg

The game is I say a letter and she stands on it then I yank the rope.

sarahharness2016.jpg

sarahharness2019.jpg

sarahharness2021.jpg

sarahharness2017.jpg

Early lessons

She's smiling. It must have been a good lesson. Can't wait to get my two on rope.

Thats awesome Treemandan! What harness is that? My son will be five this year and I am getting him one for his b-day. I shouldn't of showed the wife the pics of your daughter though... she has that look in her eyes really bad now.:cheers:

Quite the nessesity the saddle. I figured I would top rope her through the jap maples instead of letting her learn the hard way.

Thats awesome Treemandan! What harness is that? My son will be five this year and I am getting him one for his b-day. I shouldn't of showed the wife the pics of your daughter though... she has that look in her eyes really bad now.:cheers:

Petzl makes it and is readily available for like 60 bucks.

Yup Danno, I am getting one of those saddles for taking my 2 year old bowhunting this year. She'll almost be 3. Looks like your little girl sure likes it.

Reminds me of my dad pulling me up in the treestand when I was young. I'll never forget those early late season bowhunts. Cold, but the blood was pumping when he'd knock one down.

Yup Danno, I am getting one of those saddles for taking my 2 year old bowhunting this year. She'll almost be 3. Looks like your little girl sure likes it.

Reminds me of my dad pulling me up in the treestand when I was young. I'll never forget those early late season bowhunts. Cold, but the blood was pumping when he'd knock one down.

Its called Simba, the shoulder adjustment hardware can get close to the face on smaller children although so far we haven't had any problems. I would use this for any activity with kids that involves height.

Back