An Important Time Sensitive message for Doug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the Aerialist

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Forgive me Mods, if any are out there I haven't noticed, but this message is for Doug Long:

Hey my name is Doug too! I tried twice to PM you but it didn't go, crap lots of typing too and I'm slow.

I'm not hiding. Most of my videos have my web site prominently displayed, I'll make it easy here's the link:

http://www.AerialArborist.com

Go there and read all about me and my business. As far as 1919 what is that? You guys got a Union now? But I have been at the 1908 bar in Market Square downtown.

I wanted to do this in a PM but apparently your account is not accepting them. Just as I have said earlier I am working in Mt. Lebanon tomorrow (Tues) and Wednesday with Thursday being needed most likely as well.

The nitty gritty is that there are three trees to take down. If you want to work and quote me a fair hourly price for contract climbing you are hired and you can take your pick of the trees. There is plenty of tree work for both of us to do. I have three, maybe four ground workers coming. You don't have to pick up a twig, they will run the chipper and drag the brush. If you want to bring your own ropeman I'll pay him $15 hr with a bonus if you two achieve high production working together, payment in cash before you leave.

The third tree is big and has a major low hanging branch that is right over the house service line. If you have a towable lift you will wish you brought it should you chose to work that tree.

The rub is this project starts tomorrow at 10:00 in Mt. Lebanon. I have Wednesday and Thursday blocked out and I am hoping to start on the more difficult tree on Wednesday, although I won't have the luxury of a lift and I'll have to limbwalk way out to get at the wires, thats if I can get both of the easy ones done tomorrow. Otherwise, and most likely, the big one will go into Thursday.

I'll pay a fair wage (just tell me what it is) and I'll pay extra (you name it) if you bring the lift. There will be much more work for you if this works out.

Fastest way is get my cell phone humber off the heading of my web site and give me a call. It's a 24/7 phone line, but leave a message if I am unable to answer.

Or send me an email:

[email protected]

I could honestly use some help on this one.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ALERT DOUG TO THIS MESSAGE? PLEASE DO IT IF YOU CAN

I'm Bumping this ...

Doug, I'm leaving in a few minutes to pick up a hot package at the Airport so you should call me as I'll have my cell phone with me. I'll be back on this message board in a couple of hours, home by midnight anyway.

Bumping this again ...

Well it's Tuesday morning and I am getting ready to go to the job. If you call my cell Doug I'll give you the address and you can come out and look at the job and decide if you want to help. It's about 30 miles from Beaver.

My cell phone number is (***) 605-4522 you should know the area code.

Well it's Tuesday morning and I am getting ready to go to the job. If you call my cell Doug I'll give you the address and you can come out and look at the job and decide if you want to help. It's about 30 miles from Beaver.

My cell phone number is (***) 605-4522 you should know the area code.

Oh just suck it up and get your bony old ass up there already!

Jeezus....

Note to management PM received PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Doug got back to me, he's booked up until after the Holidays, but he did quote me a fair price for contract work.

I did manage to get both trees down and out. Tomorrow I will start the big one, I sure want to wrap this up before Christmas.

You have a nice web site AA for a old geezer your pretty up to date with how you market yourself, good for ya...

Ya i didnt want to say it but that web site is nice for sure. I am alittle jealous lol. I am not to far away either AA. By the end of Jan I may be outa work here and bored. U can keep me in mind if u want. Sounds like u pay good enough for me to drive like 3 hours. Just a thought.

Hire a professional ...

Ya i didnt want to say it but that web site is nice for sure. I am a little jealous lol. I am not to far away either AA. By the end of Jan I may be outa work here and bored. U can keep me in mind if u want. Sounds like u pay good enough for me to drive like 3 hours. Just a thought.

I don't think I pay well enough for you to drive here from Avon Lake. (although the Turnpike makes it easy). I'm from Ohio, the other side of Cleveland though.

Thanks for the kind words about my web site, it has litterally changed my life (made it a lot more hectic). That web presence is worth more than my dump, chipper, and AWD van, all together and loaded with all my gear. I got so swapped with work this Summer that I raised my prices three times and still had more work than I could handle.

PM me if you want the name of my web Guru. I finally took the advice I give people all the time:,"If you want the best results hire a professional"

I don't think I pay well enough for you to drive here from Avon Lake. (although the Turnpike makes it easy). I'm from Ohio, the other side of Cleveland though.

Thanks for the kind words about my web site, it has litterally changed my life (made it a lot more hectic). That web presence is worth more than my dump, chipper, and AWD van, all together and loaded with all my gear. I got so swapped with work this Summer that I raised my prices three times and still had more work than I could handle.

PM me if you want the name of my web Guru. I finally took the advice I give people all the time:,"If you want the best results hire a professional"

I already have a web site but thanks for the offer to hook up with your dude. My brother in law built mine and it's pretty good i think .Not as nice as yours though. But good none the less and I 've gotten plenty of compliments on it. I haven't posted the site yet an not sure i will here. I should though just for the extra traffic. I guess that boosts u up on the search engines. The best thing about my site is the cost. Nothing much at all to build (just bring him some firewood) and only 9.95 a month to be up n runnin. I hear some people pay thousands for there sites?

I already have a web site but thanks for the offer to hook up with your dude. My brother in law built mine and it's pretty good i think .Not as nice as yours though. But good none the less and I 've gotten plenty of compliments on it. I haven't posted the site yet an not sure i will here. I should though just for the extra traffic. I guess that boosts u up on the search engines. The best thing about my site is the cost. Nothing much at all to build (just bring him some firewood) and only 9.95 a month to be up n runnin. I hear some people pay thousands for there sites?

My cousin does mine, he owns a decent size web company, built it for free (said about 4g's to a reg client, but I beat up his bullies when he was in high school, has much love for me, my little nerdy cousin does!) I pay him 70 a month to maintain. I has done wonders for me. Have been getting the "we dont have the money yet, but we want you to do it, not getting bids, will just call you when we have it saved"
I'm sorry, but that is COOL! I contribute that to the site. Not gonna post on here, dont wanna hear from any trolls who want to tear everything everyone else does apart. But will send to a select few.

Latest posts

Back