ANYONE NEED ANY BLACK WALNUT TREES REMOVED? MESSAGE ME

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakebrown237

Reaction score
If anyone around the Bedford Pennsylvania area would like any black walnut trees removed, we would be happy to do so! Or anyone within a 45-60 mile radius . We will travel to help you rid of the unwanted black walnut trees or any other unwanted trees . Feel free to message me on here or call on my work phone . 814-285-0734 & please, no foul comments. It’s unnecessary & unwanted. Thank you

Actually I was referring to the cartoon video about the lady with the "highly valuable black walnut tree" - everyone in the universe knows that
Yeah, but we finally have a guy that wants them, have to honor that.... Dice was looking to get his removed, could be a match made in heaven...

If anyone around the Bedford Pennsylvania area would like any black walnut trees removed, we would be happy to do so! Or anyone within a 45-60 mile radius . We will travel to help you rid of the unwanted black walnut trees or any other unwanted trees . Feel free to message me on here or call on my work phone . 814-285-0734 & please, no foul comments. It’s unnecessary & unwanted. Thank you

@Dice

people around here want stupid prices for junk logs too. Walnut is----well dont even ask! --- course it aint sellin!!!!! LOL! ask a million BUT you aint gittin it! Most of this will lay til it rots then they will have to pay somebody to haul it to the dump! --- Happens all the time here!

theres an unbelievable amount of "logs for sale" here
theres a few tree companies that will take hardwood logs to mill for free actually but I do get customers frequently that say "well you know you get to keep the wood, so I shouldn't have to pay for hauling it off, you can sell it to a mill" meanwhile its rotten silver maple that doesn't have a single straight section longer than 3 feet, and its all 5ft diameter so I cant move mill length logs, and the landfill charges me $58 a ton
I usually just leave without a word said, im not wasting my time with "free logs"

Latest posts

Back