Anaconda slide hammer log splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sredlin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone here used a Anaconda slide hammer log splitter--looks like they work sort of like a steel post driver

But they make it all look so easy in the advertisements:hmm3grin2orange:

that's cuz the operators in the ads are much younger and more beautiful...

split would near the street, struggle along with some POS, and the neighbor man comes over and does all the work.....

split would near the street, struggle along with some POS, and the neighbor man comes over and does all the work.....

Not in my neighborhood. You split wood near the street, struggle along with some POS, and all the neighbors come out with their lawnchairs and six packs and settle in for some good old fashioned redneck entertainment! :cry:

Last edited:
But they make it all look so easy in the advertisements:hmm3grin2orange:

I love the way they always pick out a small caliber, very clear grain chunk to demonstrate with, ones that I would split with one swing of a hatchet, not even need a maul on.

I haven't seen one example of a "easy way to split" that was worth a tinker's damn except for use by the handicapped. There are a few machines out there that _are_ useful that way. The referenced one is not amongst them.

Harry K

Not in my neighborhood. You split wood near the street, struggle along with some POS, and all the neighbors come out with their lawnchairs and six packs and settle in for some good old fashioned redneck entertainment!

maybe if you wore a bikini top like the ad models do.......
on second thought,.....,

It might be good for making kindling in the house where you don't always have room for a good swing. :censored:

Latest posts

Back