Annnd....I've Not Had Enough....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CLEANED OUT THE STOVE YESTERDAY! TOOK OUT THE WOOD BOX TO THE WOOD SLAB TILL NEXT FALL! still setting at40% in the propane tank from 2 winters ago with a $900.00 refund check in the mail from the "pain in the a$$ man"! tank should be removed this coming week? going to heat the rest of the cold spell with solar heat and cool with frozen ground when needed! !! NO MORE PAIN WITH THE PRO-PAIN MAN.

CLEANED OUT THE STOVE YESTERDAY! TOOK OUT THE WOOD BOX TO THE WOOD SLAB TILL NEXT FALL! still setting at40% in the propane tank from 2 winters ago with a $900.00 refund check in the mail from the "pain in the a$$ man"! tank should be removed this coming week? going to heat the rest of the cold spell with solar heat and cool with frozen ground when needed! !! NO MORE PAIN WITH THE PRO-PAIN MAN.
you need a good supplier..in a town north of me, this year it was 2.18 pre fill, and went up to 2.21 during the winter...OTHER propain pukes..were as high as 1.38!!! tell me,,just whos ripping who???? :dizzy::dizzy: and this guy,,doesn't charge tank rent, either!!!!!!

2.10 mid winter or 1.89 for spring and fall fill up .... tank rental 50.00 a year, now when they come to get the tank and any fuel that's left have to pay to pump it out??? wonder how much I will get back from the 200 gals. that's still ln the tank? probably about .90 cents per gal!!! MAYBE!!

2.10 mid winter or 1.89 for spring and fall fill up .... tank rental 50.00 a year, now when they come to get the tank and any fuel that's left have to pay to pump it out??? wonder how much I will get back from the 200 gals. that's still ln the tank? probably about .90 cents per gal!!! MAYBE!!
wish I lived closer to you,,we'd pull that proPAIN out,,and put it in 100 lb cyls!!! yah,,ive done it many times...

wish I lived closer to you,,we'd pull that proPAIN out,,and put it in 100 lb cyls!!! yah,,ive done it many times...
for sure ! used to tap into our old tank with a hose I made up to fill 100# an 20# for the fish house and bear hunting!!! lol called yesterday to get a price on a 100# and the ditsy broad stated with out a tank it's 150.00/125.00??? lol go figure for 22.5 gallons in a 100#.......

It's supposed to drop to °25 tonight, so I lit another fire this evening. This morning I had a fire to take the chill off the house. It's been raining all day and the basement is damp, so a fire helps things out. In this weather, I'll split down 2 splits for a quick fire.

The wood furnace has been out for a week until this morning. It's about 32* outside now, but it's 75 inside. Might have to open a window.

So this will probably set the record straight, we were in the 50 - 55 range then it dropped, and dropped....and is dropping to bout -5....F.....for tomorrow night....grrr but it's suppose to warm up again after that.

Sorry to say but .....I fired the boiler again yesterday......
It's been mild the last few days here with temps. around 13C but dropped and sitting at about -10 now with an inch of new snow on everything.
Started a fire in the wood-stove this morning and had one going all last night.
It's supposed to be cold for the Easter weekend here with daytime high temps at around +2 and lows around -10.

20+ mph winds and snowing pretty hard here today and have the possibility for a couple of inches tonight. Fortunately the ground is warming up so it won't stay around long. Melting makes for a sloppy mess. Have a fire in the fireplace right now and will keep it going all day.

I'm dealing with this now too. Wood when I'm home and off peak electric otherwise. Just need propane for kitchen stove and water heater.

I'll need to refill at some point. It is nice having a 1000 gallon tank full as you know most of a heating season is covered if things went south.

Latest posts

Back