Another 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKDriveSprocket

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I've been cutting with the husky 350`s and really liked them. Always wanted to try the 026 Stihl`s. and in the last 12 months I have gotten 3 of them. They sat on the shelf up in tell 2 weeks ago. All three needed or got new fuel lines and other small easy stuff. The Pro the guy didn`t get the fuel line in the body right and didn`t have a fuel filter so it picked up the junk in the tank and was plugging the screen in the carb. Needed new clutch springs also. Sold one,ones on C-List now and I`m keeping the pro. View attachment 300592View attachment 300593View attachment 300594

I love the 026! I want to pick up another one cause the one I'm using is actually my girlfriends saw and she's had it since new. She has a 20" bar on it and I use it as a bigger climbing saw when the 16" 200t just won't do it. It's super reliable and never let's me down.

I don't think I want the pro though...I don't think I need the extra two features that model offers...anyone have any input...?

026 is a vary nice chainsaw

IMAG0067_zpsb3508630.jpg

I love the 026! I want to pick up another one cause the one I'm using is actually my girlfriends saw and she's had it since new. She has a 20" bar on it and I use it as a bigger climbing saw when the 16" 200t just won't do it. It's super reliable and never let's me down.

I don't think I want the pro though...I don't think I need the extra two features that model offers...anyone have any input...?

Nothing wrong with adjustable oiler and a decomp, all depends on the price I would say. I have picked them up in all variations and sometimes for an indecentaly low price, including Artic models.

Latest posts

Back