Another 2 cord plus day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice day of cutting, sweet haul, and really beautiful setup between the Dodge and the trailor. Don't those stacks get a little hot for hauling wood in the bed, though?

Nice day of cutting, sweet haul, and really beautiful setup between the Dodge and the trailor. Don't those stacks get a little hot for hauling wood in the bed, though?

Nope you put the green wood by the stacks that way it starts to dry as you drive:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

simple pleasures

I always enjoy my beer more after a good firewood workout.Looks like some fun cutting conditions.To me cutting firewood is about the best exercise there is.You not only see the benefit of your hard work but after a beer or ....I sure do feel content.What is it about loading the ---- out of trucks?Had a load on my 350 dump ,black birch,15 miles from home,no problem.Truck handled the weight fine with a v10.Blue lights .DOT.Gotta weigh you.21,000 lbs.Truck registered for 13,000.He let me go.Probably out of courtesy for all the times he clipped me when I ran my whole tree chipping operation.That would have hurt.$1,000 fine.Man ,that's a ----of a load on that trailer.By the pictures,there's a lot of dead wood down.Who's marking the trees to be removed?

Latest posts

Back