Another 361 wanted thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the dealers around here were like the ones some of yall have. I hav'ent seen a 440 on a shelf in years. I would bout kill for one.

Well, maybe not kill, but I would shuck out some change. Seems like they're even cheap when you guys find them. Some of you guys are lucky!

I posted a whole thread about the 2 new 440s on the shelf week before last.

they dont sell big saws in the piedmont on NC either. but if you go to the mountains they are a lot easier to find. I've saw a couple 880's new. now if I could find a tree big enough for a saw that size.

There are big saws to be found in the Piedmont. You just have to get to the right dealer. There was a very nice used MS880 on Craigslist in your area for quite some time. We cut an oak a lady gave us for firewood, it was already on the ground. The rounds were so big we rolled them onto my gated trailer. We cut them with my Stihl 044 and a 28" bar. :) Though I have no MS880, I am glad the 044 is very capable!

Looks like there is one that might fit that description in the tradin' post right now.

There was one at the local dealer about a month ago, was $579+tax I think. They are out there, just have to look a little harder:cheers:.

dont sell this JimiLL character anything, he still owes me for the deluxe butt plug and organic lube set he ordered from my ebay store 2 months ago. ive been trying to get him to pay up with no success

dont sell this JimiLL character anything, he still owes me for the deluxe butt plug and organic lube set he ordered from my ebay store 2 months ago. ive been trying to get him to pay up with no success

That auction said specifically that the bottle of lube would come with a complimentary free application by seller himself.

I re-neg my contract

In all seriousness I have a deal pending with a member on thsi site and would like to thank everyone that took the time to help

Back