Another am I overloaded thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't go out looking for any hills to climb, thats for sure. Sometimes you have to make due with the equipment available, keep up the good work.

U-Haul won't let you tow with an Exploder, so it must be dangerous!!!!

Well, I wouldn't do more than yard drive it in 4 Low, with two cords and that trailer, you're almost certainly over the 7500 tow limit for that thing. :bomb:

Other than the Ford being over loaded it looks like you had plenty more room in the trailer. Just need to get you a 1 ton to pull the trailer and load that baby up. We put 3 cord on our trailer and a cord and a half on the truck all the time, got to make them trips count with fuel as high as it is. I was over in KS yesterday and saw some 3.99 gas, unreal, feel sorry for them.

Hey Indiansprings, Whats fuel going for in your neck of the woods? Out here in eastern Connecticut its at $4.23 for gas...

Other than the Ford being over loaded it looks like you had plenty more room in the trailer. Just need to get you a 1 ton to pull the trailer and load that baby up. We put 3 cord on our trailer and a cord and a half on the truck all the time, got to make them trips count with fuel as high as it is. I was over in KS yesterday and saw some 3.99 gas, unreal, feel sorry for them.

3.99?!?!? Hell, I'll take that. It's 4 ####ing 15 over here!! :censored::censored::censored:

Fuel dropped to 3.56 here today. In have a F-550 that I haul like that with. I just hooked to the Explorer to move the trailer around the farm. I had it in 4-wheel low. I would never hit the hwy with that kind of weight behind the explorer. It wouldn't stop it.

Scott

Latest posts

Back