Another Chaps ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopJimmy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have the work safe orange chaps from Bailey's. I should have ordered at least one size bigger. I am thinking of buying a new pair. Does anyone know of a company the makes an orange pair, that wrap around the lower leg and have a small tool pocket/pouch.

Thanks,

Jim

I wear Stihl name brand chaps that wrap around & protect the lower leg as you describe. They were not cheap, but I really like them!

Husqvarna has them. There called "Forestry chaps" or as Husqvarna calls them "Pro Forest Wrap Chaps" Rugged 1000 Denier Cordura shell with tool pockets. 5-layer Kev-Malimot blend chain saw protection on the front, sides and full calf. Meets the ASTM F1897, ANSI Z133.1 Standard and is UL Classified. Meets OSHA Regulation 1910-266. Machine washable.Part Number Description

605 00 10-50 36"-38" (Orange)
605 00 10-51 36"-38" (Blue)
605 00 10-52 40"-42" (Orange)

Thought I would take a chance to mention here.

I have a pair of like new stihl chaps I recieved as a gift, problem is I could fit 2 of me into them. They're just regular kevlar chaps. Black in color, no pockets.

If anybody has something for a skinny fella they want to trade for a larger set of chaps shoot me a PM.

Thanks for all the input guys. I do not know how I overlooked the Husky Pro Forest Wrap Chaps. I guess I just saw what they offered in the box stores and never thought to look any further.

Any dealers or sponsors that want to sell me a pair, send me a pm.

Thanks,

Jim

Latest posts

Back