another crazy ebay auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fantastic. Idiotic capitalism at its best. I think I'll go raise all the Stihl used parts prices on my eBay store. I need to open a new store category for overpriced junk to fit disposable saws. Boy, have I been missing out.

Stihldoc said:
I need to open a new store category for overpriced junk to fit disposable saws.
The opening price was $10.00, a fair price I think. Can't fault the seller because a few nutty bidders drive the price up.
I only wish I had bidders like that for my stuff.

gatkeper1 said:
The opening price was $10.00, a fair price I think. Can't fault the seller because a few nutty bidders drive the price up.
I only wish I had bidders like that for my stuff.

+1

Not when I buy, only when I sell.

Mark

Stihldoc said:
That's fantastic. Idiotic capitalism at its best. I think I'll go raise all the Stihl used parts prices on my eBay store. I need to open a new store category for overpriced junk to fit disposable saws. Boy, have I been missing out.

Its the homelite stuff that goes nuts.

I have a box weighing about 40lbs full of nos clutch parts just havent got aroung to listing them yet.

I think in total I have 200lbs of nos homelite parts, Im just waiting for fall to roll around.

925 6 shoe clutches in used condition go for $90.00.

Some people got more money than brains.

Worst case for the seller is the eBay newbie ends up being a NPB....

RBW, is there a carb cover for a HL2100S amongst that 200 lbs of Homie parts???

Latest posts

Back