Another FREE WOOD find on craigslist! WOW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I think Ill drive down from Cleveland, bring new chain on the good saw oh ya the trailer too:dizzy: Wait what am I thinking I can find railroad ties here close to home,Heck gas is 3.60 I must be loosing it. Sorry:)

Wonder if the local EPA narq would have something to say about that one.

Proper disposal of treated wood and all....:buttkick:

If this prick thinks it great firewood I think someonw should drop another load of railroad ties in his front yard.

I wonder if he knows from experience how well they burn ? or forgot the part where it's bad for you to burn them ?

Maybe forgot that part because he knows how good they burn ?

Firewood ? :crazy1:

he should be barraged with hundreds of emails #####ing him out for even suggesting that be used for firewood.

and if anyone does take to burn, they should be drawn and quartered.

this stuff gives legit wood burners a bad rep!!!

Ha Ha as you all are complaining I drove from Il and already grabbed them before any of you could!!! Suckers!!!!!! :biggrinbounce2:

I've burned old ties on a bonfire out in the sticks, they burned long and hot once they finally caught, they smoldered for a good hour before actually burning.

jerk

i hope the cops see he is blocking the sidewalk and ticket him...then send the dpw or someone to remove it dispose of it properly and send him the bill

Latest posts

Back