Another Nice Husky 2100CD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Former Saw Builder

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well I have another nice Husqvarna 2100CD up for auction on eBay... This one is probably the best one I have had in the shop for a long time I bought it from a friend on eBay who got it from the original owner. I have completely gone over it and the only thing it needed was a new air box cover. I did replace the drive system with a new Oregon powermate setup and a new Oregon Powermatch Plus 24" bar along with a new Oregon super 70 chain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7728228498&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

:)

Saw

Bill your saw was sold... It needed a new tank/handle and top cover but it turned out to be a good saw after it was fixed up... Do you have any smaller Husky saws for sale I'm looking for a good 262xp or a 261... I have been selling alot of the new 346xp lately they seem to be better sellers then the Stihl ms260 pro saws although I sell alot of those too some people stick with a brand saw.

air cover

On what 2100? The one that's currently for sale has a new cover on it and it was a NOS for the saw... The covers are no longer available but Allied in Corry PA still had one in stock. if it's a 2101 cover I don't know I ordered a cover for the 2100 and that is what they sent me. Hope this answers your question.

Latest posts

Back