Another Score 200t and 034/036/044?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pioneer42

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Picked these up for an amazing deal from a tree guy, He had quite a few huskies but i cant keep adding to the collection.

First one is a 200t. Alot of parts are picked off it, but i needed some parts that were on it to fix up my 2nd 200t. Pretty sure this one has low compression but will find out when i dig further. Muffler is perfect which is quite rare!

Next one I need some help identifying. Looks pretty similar to my MS440. They look like the same size, however looks like possibly a 034 or 036. The serial/model tag is ripped up and i cant read it. Both saws were quite clean which was surprising.

Let me know what you think..

Yep. Definitely not an 044.

This is a 044 starter recoil, notice the front is not as rounded as the one on the saw in the pict.

$(KGrHqN,!ocFBY9N)sH,BQiqQbv9Mg~~60_1.JPG

Thanks a lot for the help guys. Good to know its an 036. Would have liked another 044 but I have a 440 so it's not a big deal haha. Is there any difference between the 036 and 036 pro internally? I know there is a decompression valve but is the cylinder bigger or the rod length different?

Picked these up for an amazing deal from a tree guy, He had quite a few huskies but i cant keep adding to the collection.

First one is a 200t. Alot of parts are picked off it, but i needed some parts that were on it to fix up my 2nd 200t. Pretty sure this one has low compression but will find out when i dig further. Muffler is perfect which is quite rare!

Next one I need some help identifying. Looks pretty similar to my MS440. They look like the same size, however looks like possibly a 034 or 036. The serial/model tag is ripped up and i cant read it. Both saws were quite clean which was surprising.

Let me know what you think..

SO YOU PICKED THOSE UP! Thats where I went to get my swap meet finds a the 288xp the 298xp and the 395xp....

Can you believe he sold both of those giant trays for $65 on Sunday I was getting the rest of the stuff I wanted and boom guy screams I bought all of those get away. Great deals I might add!

He gave me his number and told me to call him and set up a time to come to his shop and pick throught the Stihls he has...

Back