Another semi successful burning season.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stltreedr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
went through my last stick of good split wood for the OWB early this week and decided that the season was over. I have some trees I could cut up and split, but temps are in the 50's and 60's now during the day.

time to start thinking about modifications to the big ass splitter I put together and digging up the yard to replace the water lines to the house.

I wish!!!
We're likely about a month away from seeing 50's and closer to 2 months before we can count on anything near consistent 60's.
I'll be burning steady through March, evenings and mornings through most of April... probably even need the occasional fire early part of May.
Heck, some years ago I remember the fire going in early June!! For that matter... we have received snow in June!!

went through my last stick of good split wood for the OWB early this week and decided that the season was over. I have some trees I could cut up and split, but temps are in the 50's and 60's now during the day.

time to start thinking about modifications to the big ass splitter I put together and digging up the yard to replace the water lines to the house.

For a minute i thought you lived in St Louis Mo. I live in Mo and winter will last for 60 more days.

Latest posts

Back