Anti vibe on 361 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lake.

To everyone else,, I just really wanted to know if yours have felt a little looser over time. No big deal. Just wondered.

The springs on my 441 seem to have loosened not too long after first using it, but it might just be me. I believe the 441 uses similar mounts as the 361.

I just really wanted to know if yours have felt a little looser over time.

Everything feels a little looser over time,,,chain, bushings, springs, er,,,well not my belt......

seriously, my 361 doesn't feel any diffrent vibe wise than when I first got it...Maybe your just a little tense!!!:dizzy:
By the way, i like that slick muf mod too.

Last edited:
I've made a neat observation about the anti vibe feature on the 361 today. The bar and chain are 'semi' independent of your hands with this feature; and, I was letting the saw essentially cut through the downed tree at its own pace, with WOT. And first thing I knew it was cutting through at an angle.

My initial reaction was I thought I had a bad chain poorly sharpened on one side; but, nada, it cut perfectly when I took a firm grip and pushed the saw down through the log on the next cut.

The angled cut was due to my taking it easy, not the fault of the chain or saw. That anti vibe feature sure does have the front end of that saw moving around and makes it easy on my old hands.

As an aside, I was using Big Dave's ported 361 and its a sweet saw; had it over two years now and seems to just get better.

The angled cut was due to my taking it easy, not the fault of the chain or saw. That anti vibe feature sure does have the front end of that saw moving around and makes it easy on my old hands.

As an aside, I was using Big Dave's ported 361 and its a sweet saw; had it over two years now and seems to just get better.

Right on!!

And thanks fella's .. I was bored and trying to make alittle conversation..hehehe . I stay away from the tech. specs of things , as for I dont know too many. But I can run my saw all day..:cheers:

Back