Anti-Vibration on Macs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texican65

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How do fellers? I've always been a Stihl guy, my 041, 056, and 090 have never let me down around the house or at work...until recently! They are all running again now. Anyways, here in Washington I'm seeing a lot of McCulloch saws for sale and I'm thinking of taking a chance on one. All my buddies talk smack about them, saying they're too old and worn out, but I'd like to find one, even a project saw, and bring it back to its glory days and give it a chance to shine again....up against some newer Stihls and Huskies! Anybody got any ideas on which models are more desirable and which to stay away from? Not sure when they came out with anti-vibration, but I'd prefer an older non-electronic saw with anti-vibration.....if that even exists. After running that 090 for 10 years, my hands and arms cant take anymore, I need to start being good to them. This would probably just be a for fun saw anyways, I've seen 1-42s, 1-52s, 200s, 250s, super 55s, probably all without anti-vibration. Thanks,

Dow

Latest posts

Back