Any BTU benefits from mole scat? :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show no mercy Shari!!! LOL!!

Bust the bars up in the pack if you can. Just little chunks work.

Have you found the enemies routes in and out of the pile yet?
Look for scat and seed hulls and place little chunks of the bait in there. Then come back in a couple days and re-bait, as Voles are territorial and will take over the dead voles territory quickly.

Best of luck!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I haven't really looked around much yet. All I can say is hubby bought a different kind of bird seed for the front yard birdfeeder. The birds apparently don't like one type of those seeds and 'stack' them off to the side. Just the other day, I found all those same seed hulls in my woodpile by the front door of the house - transported by, I bet, my neighborhood friendly voles.

So... a little bit a bait goes here, a little bit of bait over there, some more over here.... :)

Shari

We have Chihuahuas, they are death to rodents. It is kinda odd to watch your little lap dog go all feral. We had big gophers, the dogs turned my yard into Verdun in their efforts to kill them all. They go right into the tunnels, grab them by the ass, drag them out and shake them until the guts fly.

We have Chihuahuas, they are death to rodents. It is kinda odd to watch your little lap dog go all feral. We had big gophers, the dogs turned my yard into Verdun in their efforts to kill them all. They go right into the tunnels, grab them by the ass, drag them out and shake them until the guts fly.

I wonder if our pomeranian would 'work the piles' around here? The worst she could do is get herself stuck in the bottom of a wood pile...... :)

Shari

I wonder if our pomeranian would 'work the piles' around here? The worst she could do is get herself stuck in the bottom of a wood pile...... :)

Shari

Maybe not the worse thing. Notice the lack of left side front drive wheel. I wouldn't expect this to happen to any other dog in the world. This lab would spend hours (5-6) everyday trying to get those chipmunks in the piles of rounds. I would come home to rounds rolled off the pile and out into the yard. She was headed for the bottom of the pile!

Latest posts

Back