Any carvers out there in the WNC/ETN areas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNMIKE

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have always wanted to try chainsaw carving and was hoping there was a carver near me that might give me some pointers. Im not looking to get into this in any commercial way. Strictly for my own knowledge and enjoyment.

Thanks

There is alot of guys that do it over in Townsend TN. How far are you from there? Thats really the only people around here that I know of.

Im not far from Townsend at all

Do you know these guys? Got any contact info? thanks

Do you know these guys? Got any contact info? thanks

I don't know them but I will try to get some info for ya. There are 2 or 3 places in townsend that carve. They have all their carvings out in front of the building. Really neat stuff down there.

Thanks for those links

Those carvings in the last link are really nice. I will try and check these guys out...MIKE

I knew I was holding this business card in my wallet for 6 months for some reason lol. www.wildwoodoriginals.com. Cliff Garen is his name. He is out of Greenville, TN. I met him briefly at the Bele Chere festival here in Asheville this past summer. Seemed like a really nice guy. We got interupted when someone (most likely drunk considering it was Bele Chere) knocked over some of his work.

Back