Any Climb Right climber reviews??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihl only

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Seem to offer a lot at a good price but would like to hear what others think!

Thanks

Are you talking about there aluminum climbing spurs ? I heard a guy on hear say one time that he had a pair break once. I think he gaffed out and when i dug back in they snapped, but don't hold me to that.

Yep, that's what I'm asking about. I thought it was strange that I couldn't find anything in a search?

Not exactly the thing you would want to have break on you!

I'm not going to use them often, so I was searching for something reasonable, but I want them safe too!

Remember they aren't life support. Not saying you want them breaking, but they aren't designed for impact. Spend the money, get some gecko II's

I put in a order from Baileys a few months ago and gotten a Weaver Wide Back 4-Dee Saddle (<--dont like it. Should have gotten a Petzl Navaho Sit as my 1st). The Climbers so far they are good for what i need with no issues. Of course ive only used them on 3 climbs this year along with a climb right 5/8 wire core flip line. Got 1 more tree takedown scheduled when it gets cool again and i might be done for awhile

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=28372&catID=1451

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back