Any Englander NC30 deals?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jreed

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new stove and the NC30 is at the top of my list. Last year they were reduced greatly at Home Depot mid-late winter and I was considering waiting until then to purchase this year in hopes they did the same. However, Ive been given a reason to speed up my search. My question is, does anyone know of any current deals on this stove or is the HD price right now the best out there? Hopefully this is an ok place to post this :)

Apparently, if you stumble into the right HD at the right time, you'll find the NC-30 on sale.

Cheap 30-NC's? or 13-NC's? | ********** Forums Home

Menards online has a big sale on the Myriad right now for $689 free ship to the store.

The 30 is a great value at retail but they do go on sale at the tail end of a mild winter to make room for lawnmowers and patio furniture. Problem is this winter is going strong and may not be 1/2 over based no the weather report. That coupled with the "alleged" propane shortage and I doubt there will be much stock at the end to put on sale. You may have to bite the bullet and pay retail.

I bought mine in March two years ago and paid 649.00 delivered to my hearth.

I just bought an Drolet Austral at the Menards sale for $682 after tax. 3.1 cu ft box was too good a deal to pass up. I really wanted an englander but i liked the Autral bypass and figured the money i saved could go towards piping. I pick it up tomorrow but won't get it installed til summer.

Latest posts

Back