Anybody Kan-du?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stumpy66 Dosko and similar styled machines are good and do the job. IMO the Alpine is better very quick cutting easier to use lower maintenance can go any where. Is it faster? on many jobs without doubt taking into consideration movement between stumps and cleaning up, on others may be not quite as fast but not that much slower. It is far easier to use once you get use to it. Stairs, raised gardens, slopes wet lawns are no issue when using this machine. I use a set of teeth a month at a cost of 100NZD the machine cost 8500NZD and paid for its self many times over and Ive only had it just over a year. You should try one I doubt you will be disappointed. PS I still have a Dosko 25hp Self propelled machine with a modified cutter head that works much better than STD disk but I haven't used it since I got the Alpine and doubt I ever will its just to much like hard work.

i have asked the question before somewhere but is it easy to change the head back to chainsaw bar in case big wood requires a big saw? But good feedback on the magnum....not sure i have ever seen
any bad feedback........

Back