Anybody watch Ax-Men?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K7NUT

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
We just got Directv TODAY! Had to watch Ax-men. Just makes me want to get out there and rev!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

This is SO awesome...Never had pay TV before, you can watch Family Guy ALOT and a bunch of other crap I don't need to see!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope this does not cut into crap I need to do!?:dizzy:

I hat to say it but It happened to me.Lots of interesting stuff on. History channel,discovery channel,lots of good stuff. Enjoy:cheers:

I've tried watching some of it. Some parts where OK, but most is WAY, WAY too much drama.. ( I'm not a big fan of reality TV... if you really what to call it reality).

I've tried watching some of it. Some parts where OK, but most is WAY, WAY too much drama.. ( I'm not a big fan of reality TV... if you really what to call it reality).

:agree2:

I've been working with the same buch of guys for 13 years and we bust chops and occasionally get on each others nerves but those logging crews are completely dysfunctional and it's a miracle they get any work done at all. Maybe that's just the part they focus on because they think that's what reality tv viewers want. That being said I still watch it.

We just got Directv TODAY! Had to watch Ax-men. Just makes me want to get out there and rev!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

This is SO awesome...Never had pay TV before, you can watch Family Guy ALOT and a bunch of other crap I don't need to see!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope this does not cut into crap I need to do!?:dizzy:

Daren has set up a whole forum up above for the show.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back