New here from canada

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thearboristguy

Reaction score
Hello, I specialize in commercial / residential and dangerous tree removal as well as stump grinding. I own a 2007 international 4300 with a Terex hi-ranger xt60 boom along with 3 chippers, 2 stump grinders, picker truck, woodland mills hm130 bandsaw, crap load of chainsaws and a bunch more.
Im Thanking the creator of this page and all the helpful members for making such a useful page that has helped me out extremely lots!

Recently the lower controls that operate my bucket truck had a leak between the bottom 2 sections. I used it for a few more days intel the boom stopped working all together. The outriggers still work just as they should, so I got the o rings and what not replaced in the bottom controls ( yes I’m 100% positive I put the hoses back to there proper spot) and still no boom action at the bottom controls nor the bucket controls. Out riggers still work. There is a safety switch withn the outriggers that only allow the boom to function if the riggers and deployed out enough. I’m starting to think there stuck in a position where there not telling the computer that there deployed ??? Oil levels are up to par, filters are new, the hydraulic oil is flowing threw the boom and I know they are cause I’ve cracked all the lines from lower controls all the way to upper controls. Fluid was flowing threw every line. Also when moving the levers you can here the oil flowing but it’s not building the pressure it needs to rev my truck up, I hope this helps others to possibly give me a answer on we’re to start !! Thanks guys

Attachments

• 6877DC16-F073-4EAE-99BA-AB9DCC3D5825.jpeg
    6877DC16-F073-4EAE-99BA-AB9DCC3D5825.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back