Anyone else going crazy with ads on the site?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using Firefox

If you download Firefox there is a problematic search toolbar which will try to make it your default search tool. It is the Conduit search which causes a lot of the problem we are having.

You can use a spyhunter or maleware remover and it will get rid of it - but as soon as you click on Firefox it will reload itself. Even if you don't shut this Conduit down through the tools and internet settings you will still be able to access this site without that Link Selling Site.

I believe for now the Admins have gotten rid of that hacking. I can access the site with no problems using Internet Explorer at this time.

Nosmo

Impossible to get on in the morning but can log on some of the time at night.

Last edited:
It appears LinkBucks is gone for now and without any tricks by users. Looks like the AS Forum staff took care of the mess. Rather amazing how these crooks can hack their way into a good website. They belong in jail.

Three cheers for the AS staff. :rock:

Seems like that darn LinkBucks thing comes up every so often. I'm too computer illiterate to do much more than wait until I get the Skip Ad thingy in the upper right corner. Some stupid hacker is messing with a bunch of guys with chain saws, got to be some bad karma in that.

The stupid "LinkBucks" or whatever it is ,is back again.I quit coming here because of it.Tried the site tonight and it was good to go for about a half hour and now is back to its same old crap.I'm on a mac with firefox.I give up maybe i'll visit next week if they can get this fixed.

how to turn off java scripting in Chrome.
1 click the customize button (right to corner, 3 bars)
2 setting
3 show advanced settings
4 privacy ----> content setting
5 under javascript ------> manage exception
6 add www.arboristsite.com tot the list and choose block

Latest posts

Back