Anyone else had problems dealing with Enginaire?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xander9727

The Silverback
Reaction score
Last Tuesday I ordered a replacement electric motor for my Cabaire system for my Fecon crawler. I also ordered a VLR filter system for it. I was told they would ship that day by the gentleman who took my order. I called yesterday morning because I had not received them (it had been 8 days and they were coming from WI). I was told by Debbie "she couldn't answer my question because her boss wasn't in" she took my number and assured me she would call me back. Yesterday came and went and I didn't hear back from her. I called again this morning and spoke with her again. She told me my order had shipped out this morning and I would receive it Saturday or Monday. I informed her that wasn't acceptable (I have a mowing job in Springfield Illinois this weekend) and that I need it overnighted to me. She told me they couldn't do that it had already shipped. I solved the problem by informing her she could overnight them and I'll send the others back next week. It was made very clear to me they weren't going to do anything to help me despite the fact she admitted it was there fault. She told me the one person who can approve sending my order was out of town until today. I asked to speak to the person who makes these obviously poor decisions. She made it clear I would get to speak to her and no one else and that she was done speaking with me. I run half a dozen of their VLR systems on my equipment. None of them were stock items, I added them. I have their cyclonic separators on the rest of my equipment. I'm beginning to feel they do not care about the end user. This just continues the current trend of profit focused business practices instead of relational business practices. Am I the only one who has had this experience? Please let me know.

Back