Anyone getting a new or used saw this weekend?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Purolator courier dropped a Husky 359 power head on the doorstep this morning. Won it on a Gov't. surplus auction.It's brand new with less than 20 hours run time.Used for emissions testing.Does that count?

Earl

yep,,,,,working the the final details with an AS member to get my cs8000,,,WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,FINALLY I AM GETTING 1:chainsawguy::love1:,,,,,,since my 48th bday is next thurs,,,wife said it is my bday present,,,,

Got a bunch of chains from Baileys delivered today and bought a saw from a member on Wednesday, but that's the extent of my excitement.

yep, I ordered a saw a while back and it should be delivered this weekend or Monday. My first Husqvarna is on the way :clap:. I'll post pictures and give more details when it shows up and all the billing is finalized. It's been quite an ordeal :dizzy:.

I hope this weekend to be getting RID of the last of my stihl's :)
does that count ??

Picking up a Stihl 045 Super tomorrow that runs and is in good shape for $40. Can't wait.:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

I hope so...but it will probably be a few more days. I finally nailed down a 044...from a AS member. I can't wait to get my "new project". :cheers:

Latest posts

Back