Anyone good with computers here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spotted Owl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I get here just now and see that half of everything is in I think Spanish. What the heck is that and how do I get it back to something I can read and understand? The boy said ago that while he was cruising around lately that he noticed it also.

Owl

Hey Owl...

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the left side are a couple of boxes. One is for language...scroll to select.

I don't know why but this happens to a lot of people. Easy fix.

I get here just now and see that half of everything is in I think Spanish. What the heck is that and how do I get it back to something I can read and understand? The boy said ago that while he was cruising around lately that he noticed it also.

Owl

O quizas tu puedes aprendar español? Just kidding but it is a very helpful language in some parts of the country. I wish I had learned it much sooner.

Hey Owl...

I don't know why but this happens to a lot of people. Easy fix.

I think the main cause is searching arboristsite using google. The site search is pretty awful so when I'm looking for something on the site I go to google and search this site only. Unfortunately, google seems to link to a very large number of pages that have the language selected as something other than english, and if you click on that link your default language will be changed to that one. Easy fix, as you said.

Latest posts

Back