Anyone have an IPL/Workshop manual for John Deere CS81/Efco 181 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NuggyBuggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I've got a JD CS81 which I need to fix up a bit. Does anyone have the workshop/service manual for the saw ? I do have the operator's manual as well as the IPL (latter contrary to title).

Thanks,
terry

Last edited:
I've got a JD CS81 which I need to fix up a bit. Does anyone have the workshop/service manual for the saw ? I do have the operator's manual as well as the IPL (latter contrary to title).

Thanks,
terry

Can't help on WS manuel. I have never seen one for Efco saws. I use the IPL for info. There is a link in Efcopower.com for service info.
Shep

Thanks ncfarmboy. I did have the IPL but couldn't figure out how to change the title once posted.

Sent from my XT860 using Tapatalk

Much obliged, JimmyT ! I'm inquiring with seller now to find out shipping rates to the great white north.

I guess they vary in price a little. There was a CS81 manual that sold the last week of September for $16.95 but when you add the $4.00 postage fee it's about the same.

Terry, one good thing about the manual it cover 6 models. I recently bought a JD CS56 from a neighbor and it lacks spark. I think it will be a good winter time project to work on.

Latest posts

Back