anyone in california that could help a guy out?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jughead500

Sasquatch
Reaction score
i have deal going with a member on here and need someone to pick up some parts for me and ship them to tn.anyone that think they might be able to help send me a pm.i wont give out the exact location unless the member wants me too.will make this deal worth the time of doing it for me.will pay for gas maybe even get some parts for you in the deal if the parts you need is available.just pm me and we'll figure something out.

i have deal going with a member on here and need someone to pick up some parts for me and ship them to tn.anyone that think they might be able to help send me a pm.i wont give out the exact location unless the member wants me too.will make this deal worth the time of doing it for me.will pay for gas maybe even get some parts for you in the deal if the parts you need is available.just pm me and we'll figure something out.

California is a big State, when I am out there visiting I drive it extensively from one end to another. There are several really great members living out there but you should break it down a little for them. Like is it situated North, South or more centralized in the state. It would take 2 full days of driving to go from one end to the other...Just saying. If I were out there now I would throw in and help out on your deal but alas I am on the opposite coast at the moment.

Latest posts

Back