Anyone in SE Wisconsin selling? I need a cord or two.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davej_07

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Is anyone selling, or know someone who is selling seasoned hardwood in SE Wisconsin? I'm looking for a cord or two to help augment my supply for this winter. Please email me at davej_07 and that's at yahoo dot com.
Thanks in advance,
Dave

Dave Contact, Hawthorn Landscaping 414-791-6487, he sells kiln dried not just to kill bugs. Likely around 20%. They are a customer of mine other than that I have no other involvement. There is a fellow down Burlington/Racine (I think) way doing kiln cooked bundels( to kill bugs, state certified) I do not know if he is selling true kiln dried cords worth though. He sometimes posts here. Also another fellow with a current thread about a drying shed on this forum in our area.I gathered from the beginning of his thread that he is also into firewood sales and not pushing green stuff. I have about 30 cords it is not ready yet though as it has only been about 1+ years since I put it up. I don't get in to the selling fray as a normal practice not my scene.
On another note the compressed wood blocks or extrusions ( without wax in them) are a good hedge, I do not know where the pricing is at at present ( last ones I got were at Menards) but were priced about the same as kiln dried cords ( basicly 1 ton of blocks = 1 cord of hardwood btu wise). Course have to be stored in dry out of the weather area.

My own stove preforms best with 15% or less on my cheap Harbor Freight moisture meter.

Latest posts

Back