Anyone know if the echo cs-501sx will come in America ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_choq

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
If the cs500p have only 2.9hp the cs501sx with 0.2 pounds less the same body and 3.5hp will be very interesting . Please!:bowdown:

Attachments

• Echo-CS-501SX.jpg
    Echo-CS-501SX.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 29
I do know that my dealer said the 500p has been disco'd so, pure speculation would point to the 501sx being released here. However, on the flip side of that coin you can speculate that the 500p was only axed because it's the same saw as a cs490 with an upgraded b&c for $100+ more. Kind of redundant.

following... i was just thinking of getting a new saw in the 50cc-60cc range, the suspense of shopping and researching this week has been killing me to the point of dropping the coin on a 500p or either the 590 or 620p today actually, now a new model with those stats might be coming out? geez! 1st post btw but I've been tuned in for awhile though.

following... i was just thinking of getting a new saw in the 50cc-60cc range, the suspense of shopping and researching this week has been killing me to the point of dropping the coin on a 500p or either the 590 or 620p today actually, now a new model with those stats might be coming out? geez! 1st post btw but I've been tuned in for awhile though.

Welcome to AS! I doubt that the 501sx (501p) would be released here anytime soon as there are still 500p's still on shelves. What would you be looking to do with your new saw?

Welcome to AS! I doubt that the 501sx (501p) would be released here anytime soon as there are still 500p's still on shelves. What would you be looking to do with your new saw?
Hi thank you, I have a cs-400 already and need something bigger to replace my 038, actually after looking around today i bought the 590. For the price i can't go wrong, and i will be replacing the 400 with something in a couple more years possibly in the 50cc range. At the moment i needed something for the bigger logs i'll be facing here in a couple weeks. My cutting consist's of cutting for myself around 4 cords plus i help a couple friends and a family for their owb, about 12-16 cords, and a couple tree removals a year. Not everyday use but i do scrounge wood and cut limbs on the better stuff down to 2"

Hi thank you, I have a cs-400 already and need something bigger to replace my 038, actually after looking around today i bought the 590. For the price i can't go wrong, and i will be replacing the 400 with something in a couple more years possibly in the 50cc range. At the moment i needed something for the bigger logs i'll be facing here in a couple weeks. My cutting consist's of cutting for myself around 4 cords plus i help a couple friends and a family for their owb, about 12-16 cords, and a couple tree removals a year. Not everyday use but i do scrounge wood and cut limbs on the better stuff down to 2"

For your use the cs400/590 makes an excellent 2 saw plan! That 590 is an excellent value. Lots of guys like a 40 cc saw and 60cc saw for a 2 saw firewood plan. Speaking from experience the 50cc saw class is kind of an odd duck in your case. You have the 590 for all the big stuff and the 400 for limbing and light work. If you absolutely had to have a 50cc saw for your small saw you may end up either disliking the 590 or what ever 50cc saw you got because there isn't a huge difference between the classes in this range of saws. Now if you had a 70cc saw that might be a different story. If you haven't already check out this thread:

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/15-echo-cs620pw-information.278407/

Lots of echo love in there. I'm sure you are going to love that 590. First thing I would do with it is pull the limit caps on the carb and adjust it a bit richer.

For your use the cs400/590 makes an excellent 2 saw plan! That 590 is an excellent value. Lots of guys like a 40 cc saw and 60cc saw for a 2 saw firewood plan. Speaking from experience the 50cc saw class is kind of an odd duck in your case. You have the 590 for all the big stuff and the 400 for limbing and light work. If you absolutely had to have a 50cc saw for your small saw you may end up either disliking the 590 or what ever 50cc saw you got because there isn't a huge difference between the classes in this range of saws. Now if you had a 70cc saw that might be a different story. If you haven't already check out this thread:

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/15-echo-cs620pw-information.278407/

Lots of echo love in there. I'm sure you are going to love that 590. First thing I would do with it is pull the limit caps on the carb and adjust it a bit richer.
Yes the 590 is exactly that, a value! I already pulled the caps before i stuck it in wood. So far i'm really impressed as i had the bar burried in a 28-30" oak last night at a -5 temp. I have plenty of time left in my 400 but this new model has me intrigued, i see in my future replacing it in place of my 400 and possibly modding my 590 to seperate itself from the 501 if that's the route i go with. my 70cc saw idea is modding my 038 with a bigger cylinder and somebody's porting to it and calling it a super magnum, but these echo saws keep impressing me for their quality and value, which doesn't make decisions easy when buying a saw.

Now back on topic, i haven't researched the 501 at all, but will it be available stateside? i'll be keeping an eye out for it because the stats posted by the op gets me excited!

I found a place where i can buy 501sx but without garanty , it's not what it stop me , i am out of job for 8 week now and dont know when it will begin . Not good weather here normaly we have -30 all day in january and 2 or 3 foot of ice on the lake .... today it rain all the day and no ice on lake and river and few days ago we have green lawn... never have see this

I found a place where i can buy 501sx but without garanty , it's not what it stop me , i am out of job for 8 week now and dont know when it will begin . Not good weather here normaly we have -30 all day in january and 2 or 3 foot of ice on the lake .... today it rain all the day and no ice on lake and river and few days ago we have green lawn... never have see this
We have much warmer weather here as well as usually have a good foot of ice by now as well, keep us posted if you get 1

It's a CS 501 P here , and hasn't been released in the US yet but should be soon .
If you go to a CDN dealer and they don't know anything about it tell them to call the CDN head office .
List is $630 Cdn

Yes i call for it , i can have one but just don't have the money now.... i just came to buy a used 353 , have know one week advan :baba: . Have you hear anything about it ? anybody try it ?:popcorn2:

It's a CS 501 P here , and hasn't been released in the US yet but should be soon .
If you go to a CDN dealer and they don't know anything about it tell them to call the CDN head office .
List is $630 Cdn

Attachments

• 20161015_140637.jpg
    20161015_140637.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
some pics , realy sexy

Attachments

• 20161015_140606.jpg
    20161015_140606.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • 20161015_140617.jpg
    20161015_140617.jpg