Anyone looking for 1/2" chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if the bar is any good on the Homelite 1130 I have coming and it still uses the origanal 1/2", might have you make me 2 36" loops for it. PM me with the price for 2 36" loops.

don't know if i can afford it, but quote me a 76 inch length, with a few extras for repair.

if it is chisel chain, i want as much of it as I can get , it would be for me and Paul and Cecil, PM me a price , I think we are going to have to change your name sense you are such a great trapper Marky, Fur Trader or something like that

I just want to get my 4-30 A back to work. I can't afford much right now.. and i got a deal dropped on me today I don't know how I'm gonna take.

Marky Mark said:
Someone Pm'd me and said they were looking for 1/2" chain let me know? I got another new real coming like this one.

attachment_17958.php

Barky,what's the big idea trying to sell stuff on the chainsaw forum?
Anywho here is a picture of some 9/16" chipper I have. I may list it on the used equipment forum as Barky should have, but when I do I will sell two loops (60 drivers each chain)for 100$ delivered.
John

ray benson said:
Maybe he was just pulling our.........chain!
I think so, I've PM'd four times and only got two non-commital resposes. I think maybe the response scared him! I'd love to get some.

I don't have to worry about getting the 1/2" now, found a .404 sprocket for my 1130G! I'll have a personally machined backup from the original 1/2" also!

BTW, don't feel bad, he offered to sell me a PP346XP. Never got a response back, and said the heck with it and bought a new 353 Husky! :p

Well,I wonder what all that is all about.Maybe his e-mail is on the fritz,hmm. :rolleyes: Perhaps the wireless service,can't reach him,while on safari,or fishing in the sea of Cortez.Perhaps just an oversite,he's a busy fellow,you know.Try again, I'm sure he will be responsive. :)

Back