Anyone looking for 1/2" chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldwild

oldwild

ArboristSite Operative
if the bar is any good on the Homelite 1130 I have coming and it still uses the origanal 1/2", might have you make me 2 36" loops for it. PM me with the price for 2 36" loops.

ehp

Addicted to ArboristSite
if it is chisel chain, i want as much of it as I can get , it would be for me and Paul and Cecil, PM me a price , I think we are going to have to change your name sense you are such a great trapper Marky, Fur Trader or something like that

heviarti

heviarti

ArboristSite Operative
I just want to get my 4-30 A back to work. I can't afford much right now.. and i got a deal dropped on me today I don't know how I'm gonna take.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Marky Mark said:
Someone Pm'd me and said they were looking for 1/2" chain let me know? I got another new real coming like this one.

attachment_17958.php

Barky,what's the big idea trying to sell stuff on the chainsaw forum?
Anywho here is a picture of some 9/16" chipper I have. I may list it on the used equipment forum as Barky should have, but when I do I will sell two loops (60 drivers each chain)for 100$ delivered.
John

oldwild

oldwild

ArboristSite Operative
I don't have to worry about getting the 1/2" now, found a .404 sprocket for my 1130G! I'll have a personally machined backup from the original 1/2" also!

Al Smith

Al Smith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well,I wonder what all that is all about.Maybe his e-mail is on the fritz,hmm. :rolleyes: Perhaps the wireless service,can't reach him,while on safari,or fishing in the sea of Cortez.Perhaps just an oversite,he's a busy fellow,you know.Try again, I'm sure he will be responsive. :)