Anyone looking for 1/2" chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al why not make the trip out to Oriville in Oct. You can run Cahoons 500 and get a filing lesson from Tommy Fales. I have invited you on several trips I think I am getting the hint now.

Well,just my observation,but here is my call,the way I see it,and I have a right to my opinion.A bunch of guys,that were pretty square shooters,go to Cal.and then come back with a less than friendly attitude towards other folks.Why this was or is,I have no idea,but that is the appearance to me.Now,why in the world would I care to me a part of that?No doubt Cal.,has some very good hotsaw builders,also bike builders,hot rod builders etc.,etc.I think I will watch old Jesse's show and watch Dennis C. run his hotsaw.I am sure it will be worth seeing,as I know it's a runner,no doubt.Does he run 1/2" chain?I've heard the northern Cal.,is beautiful country,but I will see it under different situations,thank you very much.It's highly unlikely that I would ever go to Argentina for any reason,but dove hunting would be the least of them.As far as wing shooting,we have plenty of crows,here in the big corn field.,,that are nothing but a nuisance to all .Doves,however,are considered a song bird,and hunting them is not allowed .I am speaking of the morning dove,a second cousin to a pigeon,and they are stupid,as well .Using anything other than a slingshot,should be considered unsportsman like.Anyway,it's just not my bag,plain and simple.

Al there's plenty of crows at Dennis's house.

attachment_16667.php

"A bunch of guys,that were pretty square shooters,go to Cal.and then come back with a less than friendly attitude towards other folks."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say bull$hit Al.....Coming to Northern Cal lets you see for yourself Whazzzup!

Homelite made a .404 sprocket for the 1130. You might have better lick finding it than the 1/2".

How do i tell 1/2" chain anyway?? Is there a certain marking or something... Since it seems this stuff is near gold, or platnium, i better keep a better eye out for it!

I picked up a couple older, large saws, that have some huge chain on it, so i'm curious if i already have some!

Ron

Latest posts

Back