Anyone looking for a circ pump?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reaperman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Not sure of the forum rules here. But I have a new Taco 0010 I have no use for. I bought a 007 off ebay and the guy shipped me this pump instead. I contacted him many times and he is suppose to send the 007, and I will ship the 0010 back. This all started on Feb 15 and now its April :chainsaw: I left neg feedback on his behalf on ebay. I didnt want to, but he promised so many times plus overnight shipping once and two day shipping a week ago. Still no pump, I even offered to ship his 0010 back at my expense, which is 10 dollars, flat rate shipping from US postal service. The 0010 will fit my application, but is overkill. I know the pump is more expensive than a 007 I just dont have use for a pump of this size. Let me know if anyone is interested in the unit for what I have into it. Very reasonable.

You could always use it and have a valve to throttle the flow down to what you need. Just a suggestion.

Back