Anyone near F Way WA have an Alpine Magnum?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewspens

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a coworker who needs to have a stump or two removed from a steep / terraced backyard. Narrow concrete stairs and a good slope, all the fun stuff. Anyone around here have a Magnum they would be willing to rent out (to me)? Or would be willing to give him a quote for the work? I know people would be "hesitant" to rent out their equipment needing mixed fuel, I would too. Understandable if there is a no-rental policy. I just want to be able to try one out before I get in touch with the manufacturer about pricing. PM me if anyone out there is interested in the job. I don't know the specifics, I haven't been to his house yet. I will put anybody interested in contact with him.

I have one. Negatory on renting it out, though. Fed. Way is a bit far to go, from Shoreline.....PM me anyhow.

Roger

I have one. Negatory on renting it out, though. Fed. Way is a bit far to go, from Shoreline.....PM me anyhow.

Roger

Hey rb,

What do you think of it. The magnum that is...I'm thinking about getting one too. What did it set you back? What power head did you go with? Thanks, Ryan.

Back