Anyone selling wood chips or noodle chips from cutting ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wood chip info

If so, What are all of you putting them in ? I am thinking of getting some plastic 55 gallon barrel drums and filling them up with chips.[/QUinfotech you some sand bags from the county garage they free fill them about half full mark on the out side what kind of chips they are and sell them people eat them up if cherry oak walnut apple sassy for barbeque. Bag they chunks to sell to people for there little burners on the patio. They pour a little cetranell on it to drive off bugs. I get a good cash flow from it winter and summer later

If so, What are all of you putting them in ? I am thinking of getting some plastic 55 gallon barrel drums and filling them up with chips.[/QUinfotech you some sand bags from the county garage they free fill them about half full mark on the out side what kind of chips they are and sell them people eat them up if cherry oak walnut apple sassy for barbeque. Bag they chunks to sell to people for there little burners on the patio. They pour a little cetranell on it to drive off bugs. I get a good cash flow from it winter and summer later

Wow! Thanks! That acutally gave me some ideas there. Those sound like a good idea. Thanks CRThomas!

Latest posts

Back