Anyone up for a southern Maine GTG in the spring ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C SAW 090

Extremist Chainsaw Junkie
Reaction score
Im looking to have another southern Maine GTG in the York area this spring.Ill work on a date, just checking intrest right now. Ive already got some 36'' oak and gonna get some oversized pine to chop up. Any one intrested in coming this year, let me know. Ill get going on the set up if it ever stops snowing!! You can email me if you want , [email protected]

Last edited:
I will put my self on the 50/50 side. I have a crazy sched and too many "things to do" already, but would love a day of blowing some chips. keep us/me posted.
Thanks,
Chris

As long as you promise it to be as fun as last year :hmm3grin2orange:

C SAW 090, Your PM box is full...any updates on this GTG?

-Andy

Last edited:
I'm still game. I can bring my little portable grill and some chow like last year.

I sure can. You gonna cook something else in it or do you want me to bring the lobsters too? :D if its at the same place we have to bring the water in with us, there are no facilities there if I remember correctly. If I have it and someone wants it brought, just let me know. I have one or two folding tables I can bring also. When a date gets nailed down we can get to making a list of who has what and what we need.

I sure can. You gonna cook something else in it or do you want me to bring the lobsters too? :D if its at the same place we have to bring the water in with us, there are no facilities there if I remember correctly. If I have it and someone wants it brought, just let me know. I have one or two folding tables I can bring also. When a date gets nailed down we can get to making a list of who has what and what we need.

Well if there isn't any water, then I'll just have to dry rub some ribs and bring some extra beer.

Latest posts

Back