Anyone want to work tomorro??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone want to work tomorrow??

I'm starting to get in a bit of a bind and need to be back out on the job tomorrow.

Basically I just need a good groundman for a few days this week (or whatever)... someone that can run ropes and operate my 250 etc.

I am in northwest CT. PM me or whatever.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but time is a factor with this.

Last edited:
Paid in Baht, so he can go on his annual pilgrimage to Pattayah Beach.
images

My helper has apparently fallen ill sinse I last talked to him at 6:30 this morning.

I love this job soo much! lol.

I'm gonna flat out refuse to work next winter I swear.

I was actually surprised more of you didnt bust my ass on this one... this place is losing its spirit lately. lol.

#### if I wasnt working days right now I would have offered to come help out, just in interest of getting you to see I am not the ####### cop you think I am... or gay

#### if I wasnt working days right now I would have offered to come help out, just in interest of getting you to see I am not the ####### cop you think I am... or gay

Thanks anyways. lol.

This is actually getting interesting. It looks like its either gonna be blakes (waiting for a call from him later) or your boy fishercat.

I was actually putting off calling the caretaker when he called me. I guess they are happy with all the work we got done so far (worst part, all over the primaries), and have another big tree to look at.

So all is good... kinda makes me wonder if they're trying to torture me though. You got these nasty wind gusts over your way today too?

Thanks anyways. lol.

This is actually getting interesting. It looks like its either gonna be blakes (waiting for a call from him later) or your boy fishercat.

I was actually putting off calling the caretaker when he called me. I guess they are happy with all the work we got done so far (worst part, all over the primaries), and have another big tree to look at.

So all is good... kinda makes me wonder if they're trying to torture me though. You got these nasty wind gusts over your way today too?

Well if steve comes up and I can arrange the time maybe Ill come with him for a day on me,

Looks like I'm taking a road trip. No Laura this time so there won't be an ample supply of pics like I had with Dano, but this should be good, be nice to get out beat this cabin fever #### for a minute or two.

Looks like I'm taking a road trip. No Laura this time so there won't be an ample supply of pics like I had with Dano, but this should be good, be nice to get out beat this cabin fever #### for a minute or two.

Yeah, should be fun.

I'll get that pm out to you later on blakes.

This job isnt really pic worthy anyway, just the basic cut tree, get check sort of deal. Nothing glamorous really. not sure I'm into the pic deal really, the more I think about it.

Yeah, should be fun.

I'll get that pm out to you later on blakes.

This job isnt really pic worthy anyway, just the basic cut tree, get check sort of deal. Nothing glamorous really. not sure I'm into the pic deal really, the more I think about it.

Cool, man, no need for pics, I'm not feeling too pretty right now anyway. I gotta trim my beard up so I don't get mauled by your dog. lol

Cool, man, no need for pics, I'm not feeling too pretty right now anyway. I gotta trim my beard up so I don't get mauled by your dog. lol

Just keep your hands in your pocket at first. He just needs to put on his little show at first. After a while he will realize I'm cool with you, and chill out.

You just dont want to get caught up in what we call "Leo's biting corner". lol. The other week some half drunk old dude (looking for a biz card to show unemployment he was looking for work) just walked into the shop without knocking. By the time we could get to him he had been mired up for quite a bit. lol.

Just keep your hands in your pocket at first. He just needs to put on his little show at first. After a while he will realize I'm cool with you, and chill out.

You just dont want to get caught up in what we call "Leo's biting corner". lol. The other week some half drunk old dude (looking for a biz card to show unemployment he was looking for work) just walked into the shop without knocking. By the time we could get to him he had been mired up for quite a bit. lol.

LOL, when Treebot came down from KS and worked with me I let him, his dog and his ground guy crash at my place. He couldn't stay in a motel with his German Shepard, Zabo. I couldn't move very fast around my own place for a day but after the warm up period Zabo would wake me up with big wet kisses in the morning. When the bot left I missed the dog for weeks... :)

in case anyone is curious....

Having blakes come down worked out sweet. job is done ahead of schedule and everybody is happy. Damn good dude too!

I would call this an AS success story. :cheers:

Just goes to show you, not everybody on the internet is fake or freak of nature!

Thanks for the help AS ( I really needed it).

Aw...I had fun workin' with you too, Sparkles. Tell Leo I said hey. And Turbo Kyle.

Latest posts

Back