Anyone want to work tomorro??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, you went right for the Sparkles comment eh blakes! lol.

You laugh... I just might have to get after that if this dry spell persists! :laugh:

Hey, fat chicks need lovin' too, they just gotta pay for it.

In all seriousness MDS is a good dude. Sick bucket, winches galore and I'm in chipper envy. The 250 is WAY more machine than my 200+. It was a fun gig and I wouldn't hesitate to go back...once I get a new set of wheels that is. Laura's good to me but she may eventually tire of hauling my ass all over the northeast to hang with tree guys I met online.

In all seriousness MDS is a good dude. Sick bucket, winches galore and I'm in chipper envy. The 250 is WAY more machine than my 200+. It was a fun gig and I wouldn't hesitate to go back...once I get a new set of wheels that is. Laura's good to me but she may eventually tire of hauling my ass all over the northeast to hang with tree guys I met online.

After you left, it hit me what a set that punk kid I was hating on had, stopping by to try and give a quote on that work (with no bucket and novice climbing skills) - knowing full well thats my account! His first month with ins. he dropped a trunk on the powerlines and blew up a transformer.... Hell, it would have been worth losing the account just for the opportunity to pull up with a cooler and lawn chair, and wait to watch his ass fry on the primaries! lol!

Sparkles... lol!

My helper has apparently fallen ill sinse I last talked to him at 6:30 this morning.

I love this job soo much! lol.

I'm gonna flat out refuse to work next winter I swear.

I was actually surprised more of you didnt bust my ass on this one... this place is losing its spirit lately. lol.

Sure I will work tommorow. Wait! For you? You got a better chance of seeing God.

Was that what you were looking for?

Nah, I would never make it out there in time but I will look to see just how far it is for the future you butthole.:laugh:

That poor girl, you had just better take care of her. What a trooper.

Good to hear it worked out and hope you get back there some more. So how long was the drive this time? I hope you get some new wheels. What is the situation again?

Anyway for anybody else that hires on Blakes just keep a few boxes of Little Debbie snack packs around, he like those, he will do anything you tell him for them. Like Scooby.

Last edited:
That poor girl, you had just better take care of her. What a trooper.

Good to hear it worked out and hope you get back there some more. So how long was the drive this time? I hope you get some new wheels. What is the situation again?

Anyway for anybody else that hires on Blakes just keep a few boxes of Little Debbie snack packs around, he like those, he will do anything you tell him for them. Like Scooby.

It was about a 3.5 hour haul. Not bad at all if you ask me.

The problem was my fan hit my radiator about 2.5 hours out around 11:00 Monday night. I had to have it towed off the thruway to a park and ride which cost me a hundo and had Laura come pick me up and take me the rest of the way. I picked up a radiator in CT and convinced Turbo Kyle to give me a lift back to my truck after we finished up the work 3 days later. I managed to install the radiator and make it another 2 miles down the road before I realized I cracked the head and the truck started overheating...AGAIN.

At that point I was so fed up I called a salvage yard to pick up the truck, grabbed my 200+ pounds of climbing gear and wet clothes, threw it over my shoulder and hoofed it to the nearest steakhouse where I patiently enjoyed a massive porterhouse and several pints of Guinness while waiting for my mom to come get me. A little too eventful in the travel department if you ask me, though the job did go nice and smooth.

I got a nice, rust free, '87 4Runner my bro and I were gonna fix up before we put it on the road but it looks like I'll just have to drive it the way it is for now, even though it's about the gayest color purple you could ever imagine. Maybe I'll put some Carebear decals on it and just rock the theme, I dunno.

It was about a 3.5 hour haul. Not bad at all if you ask me.

The problem was my fan hit my radiator about 2.5 hours out around 11:00 Monday night. I had to have it towed off the thruway to a park and ride which cost me a hundo and had Laura come pick me up and take me the rest of the way. I picked up a radiator in CT and convinced Turbo Kyle to give me a lift back to my truck after we finished up the work 3 days later. I managed to install the radiator and make it another 2 miles down the road before I realized I cracked the head and the truck started overheating...AGAIN.

At that point I was so fed up I called a salvage yard to pick up the truck, grabbed my 200+ pounds of climbing gear and wet clothes, threw it over my shoulder and hoofed it to the nearest steakhouse where I patiently enjoyed a massive porterhouse and several pints of Guinness while waiting for my mom to come get me. A little too eventful in the travel department if you ask me, though the job did go nice and smooth.

I got a nice, rust free, '87 4Runner my bro and I were gonna fix up before we put it on the road but it looks like I'll just have to drive it the way it is for now, even though it's about the gayest color purple you could ever imagine. Maybe I'll put some Carebear decals on it and just rock the theme, I dunno.

Holy crap! You seem to be in such good spirits anyway. This was on your way to MDS' ?
So your old ride is gone? What was it?

Holy crap! You seem to be in such good spirits anyway. This was on your way to MDS' ?
So your old ride is gone? What was it?

91 nissan pu, two wheel peel with the four banger.

Didnt sound like a huge loss from what I understand... still I felt bad for him.

It would have been perfect otherwise. He made pretty good money for what the job was too - bummer!

91 nissan pu, two wheel peel with the four banger.

Didnt sound like a huge loss from what I understand... still I felt bad for him.

It would have been perfect otherwise. He made pretty good money for what the job was too - bummer!

Not a huge loss and I'm perfectly happy with the money. The 'yota should be ready to roll tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get it painted by the end of the week.

Back