Apology to Sticshooter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbartruff

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I need to apologize to you for making a remark on a post a couple days ago. I should never have posted what I said about not receiving a knife from you. It had to be a matter of miscommunication, which I think was my fault. All the years that I have been on this forum I have seen you sell many, many knives that you have sold and do not know of anyone that has been unhappy about it. As far as you owing me a knife at no charge as your offer stated, I will in no way take you up on that offer. It is not because I would not love to have one but because you do not owe me one. Again I hope you will accept my apology.

Terry Bartruff

Hey, not being a member means you can slag them off as much as your hearts content. I always thought there was something dodgy about that slickshooter. Something didn't add up. Now I now they are thieving, unscrupulous, knife-withholders. I think they also beat up old ladies, is an alcoholic, drug runner, and might even be a liberal democrat.

forewarned is forearmed, people.

Latest posts

Back