Apparently first Solo hotwas build worldwide?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPP

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have just recieved my 665 c, chainsaw, will be sending it off on Monday. Which is the best fuel combination,ideal revs, ideal guidebar length etc? I am completely new at this and would LOVE some of the more seasoned guys to give me some advice. Please?

Post this in chainsaw for best results. My opinion 93 octane non-ethanol fuel. Synthetic 2 stroke mixing oil such as Stihl Ultra. Mix @ 50 parts petrol to 1 part 2 stroke mixing oil (50to1) ratio. SugiHara and Cannon are the best bars. 20" bar 3/8 pitch 72 drive link. Guage .050 or .058. Most of the guys brag on Stihl RSC chain. Style is dependant on type of wood you will be cutting. I just got a 665 myself. Planning on 681 52mm Piston and cylinder or a Big Bore Kit 54mm commonly called a BBK.
Shep

Hi Shep, thanks for the advice. What the guy is planning to do is run the saw on a petrol/meth mixture, apparantly this is what the guys are running at the moment. He also mentioned an acetone/petrol mix? Have you ever heard of these mixes and are they trully as affective as what the guys say?
Chris

BETTER BE QUICK ABOUT IT THEN!!http://www.arboristsite.com/images/smilies/cheers.gif

:cheers::cheers:
I have just recieved my 665 c, chainsaw, will be sending it off on Monday. Which is the best fuel combination,ideal revs, ideal guidebar length etc? I am completely new at this and would LOVE some of the more seasoned guys to give me some advice. Please?

Latest posts

Back