apple wood pricing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
what is Apple wood worth a cord ??????? we are getting ready to remove 225 acres in N. CA. and are trying to decide if we should sell the wood or just grind it all up and send it to the fuel buyers

thanks
Scott

All the smokehouses and BBQ places use it around here.
$350 and up a cord!!!!! Wish I could get some!!!:cry:

what is Apple wood worth a cord ??????? we are getting ready to remove 225 acres in N. CA. and are trying to decide if we should sell the wood or just grind it all up and send it to the fuel buyers

thanks
Scott

Contact Lazzari. They are in So SAn Francisco

Apple is up there with Btu's. Excellent firewood, but if there is demand with smokehouses, thats the way to go!

$250-$300 a cord round here for the BBQ shacks and smoke houses id pay $200 a cord for my own smoke house. I can just taste it now, apple smoked pheasant which in my book is almost as good as sex, beer, fishing, hunting and logging all in the same day!

Man I love Apple wood too, but did anyone else ever wonder if this stuff is toxic when cooking with it? most of the apple we get is from old orchards, They were sprayed with who knows what from DDT to lead arsenic.

Latest posts

Back