?Arborist? cutting next door, tossing into my yard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Maas said:
Put the pines back up.

you made me laugh out loud...

thank you... i needed a laugh...

actually, the thought of planting pines in the dead of night in the neighbors yard does bring a vicious smile to my face, but... alas, he would only bring back Joe Bob Bubba's traveling tree service back...

if shade is the issue, my pecans are still providing a high amount of shade...

Trinity Honoria said:
she said it's the shade the dogwoods need, not the pine needles...
She's right and wrong. Pine mulch will cool your dogwood's roots, replacing the shade to the ground that the trees provided. use 2-3" fine bark at the bottom and needles on top if you like that look. This may de-stress the trees enough to withstand the increased light on the branches.

Joe Bob Bubba should be reported to your town planner, better business bureau, etc.

The question I have is where are more neighbors like Trinity. I'm sure we have all had run-ins with butt head neighbors. I can't imagine doing half of what these guys are doing and still have a polite neighbor. We took down a 60' pine last week between 2 houses, lots of rigging of branches, and the neighbor came out as I was working my way up screaming about how we were hacks. I got so pissed I climbed down to confront him and told the customer I was all done because this guy was looking for trouble. He apoligized and told me to continue, so I did. I now got a bill for $800.00 to replace his gutters that he said I dented. Everything was rigged, so I know nothing got away on me. Why couldn't he have been like Trinity!!

newb said:
The question I have is where are more neighbors like Trinity. I'm sure we have all had run-ins with butt head neighbors. I can't imagine doing half of what these guys are doing and still have a polite neighbor. <snip> Everything was rigged, so I know nothing got away on me. Why couldn't he have been like Trinity!!

you make me smile... most people wanna know why people like Trinity exist!!! LOL can i use you as a reference???

like i said earlier, my first post was in a panic as i was predicting MUCH worse... i was resistant to this guy coming on my property as he wasn't being cautious where he already was-- on the paying customer's land. when you live close to people, you just have to assume that there are times that you yourself irritate others... i chose to pick & choose the battles in this case... and chose passivism... which is not my nature ;)

i am sorry you not only had to have the confrontation plus getting dinked for damage you know you didn't cause...

gotta hate when the human factor gums up the works!!!! :)

TM, you tryin to get Trinity in Trouble? Joe Bob may not like to know he's been talked about here. Unless Neo is around to keep things down there :cool: that may not be a good idea. Better to call the town on his practices; many towns will communicate with reckless contractors.

Part of me thinks we can help this (ompany. Maybe, just maybe these guys aren't total idiots. Maybe they just never had the right place to go and ask questions.

Back