arborpro laminated bar, wrong one? small mount husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickbitintn

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
just purchased this bar for a 353 husqvarna, is it the wrong bar?
other bar in picture is bar off my 455, noticeably different holes size and location distance from bar stud slot.

it will not fit, at least not without some enlargement (modification) of holes.

is the mounting different on homeowner/clamshell husqvarna or are they all the same "small mount"?

A 353 is a K095 mount and the box says it replaces K095

A074 is the small Stihl mount - typical small Husky is K095, but they have at least used the A041 as well, on some of their smallest and/or cheapest saws.

The difference between A and K bars is basically the tail size and shape, not the mount pattern itself.

If it doesn't work on a K095 mount, the manufacturer simply messed it up (I wouldn't want a made in Taiwan bar anyway)!

Last edited:
Sometimes either baileys or the manufacturers seem to do that...I assume they have modified another mount to make it K095..it looks like the more forward set of holes aligns with the traditional husky bar mount...try it, it should still work.

sometimes things are cheap for a reason

cheap is right, $8 money is tight right now, couldn't justify $45+ for an oregon on a saw that won't see much use.

i guess i'll mod it to fit. holes need enlargement and to be moved closer to bar stud slot.

cheap is right, $8 money is tight right now, couldn't justify $45+ for an oregon on a saw that won't see much use.

i guess i'll mod it to fit. holes need enlargement and to be moved closer to bar stud slot.

That will likely work, judged on the pictures!

Latest posts

Back