Are most ebay saw buyers insane?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261734988466?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

310 for a blown up 550xp? Even if you can buy parts at cost, and do the labor yourself, seems you will be paying "new" price and not have any warranty.
You are seeing things that are not there. The listing says scored with 6 hours, you state blown up. I don't see anything to give the impression about most ebay buyers in one sold listing.

Why didn't you point to a listing in the trading post on here with folks coming on saying won't last long, good deal etc for something very close to new price?

Used saw prices at times make me wonder , ive been lookin for a standard carby 362 for a friend , had an offer of 625.00 .. :laugh:.. i really dont get it sometimes..maybe im too cheap/realistic ?

Yah, saw prices on Ebay and CL here are insane. Saw a Stihl MS290 on Ebay a while back for $700. 036 saw listed last week was $600 in Southern Oregon.

Someone must be buying um...........:dizzy:

Item condition:
New
Quantity:
s.gif

2 available / 20 sold

"Its scored and needs a new piston and cylinder" per the listing. That is blown up to me. Price I looked up for the jug and piston was 228. That puts you at 556 before labor or any other parts. Why wouldn't you just buy a new one?

Considering I bought a nice 550 and 346 for 80 bucks 310 is insane. I might post it for sale!

That 550 was up as buy it now for $350 and you could submit an offer. I offered $150 and the seller decline ha.

Back