Are you an independent stumpgrinder in uk?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumpy66

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Are you an independent stumpgrinder in the UK? I figure there must be a few of us....There is a franchise that has the edge only in so far as it has a nationwide brand that markets itself..i am interested to know how many independents there are here and where any might wish to make up a network of stump grinders in the future.... No heavy s**t but even a link from a website to anothers could help raise the independent's profile on the web.

Nice one Rolla, i know there is a few of us out there, so if you are an independant stumpgrinder in Britain, hey why not the world...get involved with this thread....the more of us there is the more chance we have of getting some work our way.....united we stand....we cannot really fall....(is that the saying?)...

i must say i am disappointed, is there such apathy in the Uk that fellow stumpers cannot just say hello at least.... give us your website address, telephone number and the area you cover....there may be work in it....

Nice Idear

Heres one to help your network.

Get 10 or more of you as a net work (association) and I'll give your association a good trade discounts on parts etc.

thank you liston....i see no reason why this cannot happen....stumpgrinding is hardly ever heard of....why is this? no publicity and due to tree persons apathy.....why cannot the independants in the uk unite and get more work.....where is the complication....independant stumpgrinders of the uk unite an we can already see some small benefit.....no offence liston...

Don't really agree with your last post stumpy66 . I often get asked when pricing a felling job can I get the stump out,whilst a lot of people don't know what a ''stump grinder'' is a great deal of them have heard about 'stump grinding'

must confess to being a bit the worst for a night out when i wrote the last log......thanks for the offer Liston, 8 people to go then Rolla.....

Back