Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of the reason to move, but life happens to all of us. Lawton is an army town with Ft. Sill, Artillery training. Lots of soldiers there for short times, lots of pawn shops also. It gets hot; it gets the occasional tornado. Can't speak to the number of small engine shops around; I would think the lawn care business would be pretty big and mostly year 'round since it doesn't get that cold or for very long. Long growing season.

I did some mighty extensive searching online last night looked on the husky service center map grid across the country took and did population checks etc. and found out i may be living in Texas or Louisiana and have a shop in Louisiana in the biggest city there close to Texas border

population in the area i was looking at is 500,000

Just got done talking to my brothers (2) they are going to come to jasper along with 2 nephews ages 15 and 13. I think this has been discussed are there any firearms allowed for some plinking, and protection against the boogie man? :greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

Just got done talking to my brothers (2) they are going to come to jasper along with 2 nephews ages 15 and 13. I think this has been discussed are there any firearms allowed for some plinking, and protection against the boogie man? :greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

Who you trying to plink? Me??????????:jawdrop:

Reasonable actions should not be a problem.

SS leave your 50 cal at home, don't need any boulders split. :clap:

or not............:monkey:

Who you trying to plink? Me??????????:jawdrop:

Reasonable actions should not be a problem.

SS leave your 50 cal at home, don't need any boulders split. :clap:

or not............:monkey:
Eh, I'm not going to bring any guns. Don't know the surroundings and probably be too many people moving all over to shoot safely. I will save the shooting for Rope's GTG, He says he has a backdrop of dirt and stuff.

Eh, I'm not going to bring any guns. Don't know the surroundings and probably be too many people moving all over to shoot safely. I will save the shooting for Rope's GTG, He says he has a backdrop of dirt and stuff.

Got my ten point back today. Factory reconditioned, from me and my son not knowing what we were doing. Pretty nice now. Got a lighted scope. Whatever that is good for. :)

Disked the food plot tonite. I'll bet the one at the GTG is growing great.

Got my ten point back today. Factory reconditioned, from me and my son not knowing what we were doing. Pretty nice now. Got a lighted scope. Whatever that is good for. :)

Disked the food plot tonite. I'll bet the one at the GTG is growing great.
Is that a crossbow? I have lighted recticle scope on the 7 mag. Used in low light once to shoot a buck.......Wait! I don't have any guns.

Latest posts

Back